- Teriyaki Drumsticks, Green Beans, Honey Glazed Carrots (didn't have last week- again)
- Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
- Chicken Spaghetti (w/ fresh basil), Salad
- Meatball Subs, Basil Dill Coleslaw
- Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad on rolls, Cranberry Broccoli Salad (using a recipe and tweaking it a bit, I'll let you know how it turns out)
One weeknight is usually leftovers (probably the night after the chicken spaghetti, since it makes a lot).
Breakfast- Our pantry is stocked with cereal and oatmeal that I've been 'collecting', fruit
Lunch- Leftovers, sandwiches, chicken nuggets (Luke), carrot sticks, fruit
Snacks- Popcorn, yogurt, raisins, teddy grahams (for Luke), hummus and pita chips (for me), fruit
Happy Memorial Day!! I am so thankful to all who have served our country faithfully and given their lives for our freedom. How blessed are we to live in a free country! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!