Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 10/3/11


Better late than never, right? Here is our (rather boring) menu this wonderful fall week:


Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes

Best Whole Chicken In A Crock Pot (I'll let you know if it is!), Peas, Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Biscuits (a recipe I'm working on!)

Toasted Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Carrots and Ranch Dip

Spaghetti Bake, Salad

That's it! We had dinner with my mom tonight so these four dinners will last us until next week. If by chance it doesn't, I've got veggie soup in the freezer! :)

I bought a few cans of pumpkin to have on hand and I'm thinking about making these this week... Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins... yum!

Check out Orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas!


2 comments:

Jessica Heights said...

Mmmm, those muffins sound tasty!

Sarah Mae said...

So glad you're joining in the Get Dressed! challenge! We're going to have some fun!