Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Menu ~ November 10, 2008



Short and Sweet:
Zucchini Stew (new recipe), Corn Bread
Loaded Baked Potatoes, Salad

BBQ Pork Chops, Green Beans, Corn on the Cobb (I'm seriously cooking those pork chops this week)

Blueberry Pancakes (I'm going to make half with cow's milk and half with soy milk), Eggs

We're planning on going out to eat one night so I'm keeping it simple!
BTW, the Lima Bean Soup was pretty good, not something I want to eat over and over all winter... but pretty good.


Something exciting I found at Publix this week:

And they do not contain milk! YAY! I have a dairy free brownie recipe and I'm thinking about sprinkling these in them. Double chocolate! YUMMY!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week and I hope that you get those chops cooked. :D

Anonymous said...

I think I"m going to make some blueberry pancakes too! Sounds great!

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2008/11/menu-plan-monday-layoff-bound-edition.html