Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Homemade Rinse Aid




I know you're impressed by my fancy schmancy picture! A while back I was blog hopping and found this tip for rinse aid (I can't remember where I read it, but it's not my idea!). I've never been one to really use a rinse aid in my dishwasher, mainly because I saw it as an unnecessary expense, until I saw that you can use straight vinegar. I use vinegar for my everyday cleaning, it's inexpensive and not harmful! When you pour straight vinegar into the rinse aid compartment, it's difficult to see when it's gone. So, I read to add a few drops of food coloring to it to tint the vinegar. Now you can have an expensive rinse aid that will help clean your dishes well and you can tell when you need to refill! It works for me!

Linking up with WFMW and






3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, I love this idea... might have to try it out when my rinse aid runs out!! Thanks! :)

Arabah said...

Great idea! Popped in to say that I'm thankful for you. You're a blessing! Arabah

Jessica Heights said...

Wow, that's a simple, but very good idea!