Well in light of my 26th birthday yesterday I thought I would share with the world a few things that I love. I know it's something that everyone is just dying to know. :)
- Dark Chocolate. Love it.
- Edy's Yogurt Blends. 1/2 Yogurt, 1/2 Ice Cream. YUM!
- Lemonade. Particularly, Country Time (the low sugar kind is yummy).
- Fresh Pineapple. I can't hardly stand the canned stuff anymore.
- Cook Books.
- Scrapbooking Supplies. And scrapbooking time.. which is a rarity.
- Bake ware & kitchen gadgets.
- Beth Moore. Love her.
- ana Jeans from JC Penny.
- Veggie pizza from Papa's.
- A movie at home and a bag of popcorn!
- A clean house (which is also a rarity).
- Comfortable, cute shoes.
- The Food Network.
- Mineral Makeup.
Now, of course I LOVE my husband and my son. Those are things that are a given! Other than my salvation & Jesus Christ they are the best blessings I have ever received. Of course if you read my previous post about my husband you know what I love about him. My son is my joy! He holds my heart. I just love him beyond words. I am blessed beyond measure.