Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Book List

One of my goals for the new year is to read more. I really love to read but I let other things take the place of that. It's one thing to allow my children or hubby to come before reading a good book but too often I let less useful things take that place as well. I want to fill my mind with goodness. So, outside of my Bible I plan on reading much more this year! Here is my list of 20 or so books:

What Woman Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms (almost finished with this one!!)

Pilgrim's Progress

Slave

Educating the Wholehearted Child

Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption

Give Them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus

Adopted For Life

Mark of the Lion Series (3)

Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life

Erasing Hell

Tramp for the Lord

Passionate Housewives Desperate for God

Loving the Little Years

The Meaning of Marriage

When I Don't Desire God: How to Fight for Joy

Blogger Behave: Make Your Blog Benefit Your Life, So You Can Love Both

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn

The Poisonwood Bible

Do you have any must read books? I'd love to add them to my ever growing list!



1 comments:

Jessica said...

you have a great book list Crystal! :)