Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday June 30

Menu Time!

Last week I missed 2 of my meals because of just being busy so they are repeats. AND we're not really sure what we're going to be doing for the 4th so this menu may be tweaked a little bit as well after it's all said and done. Anyway! Here is what I have planned:

Chicken Quesadillas, Spanish Rice

Rotisserie Chicken Ragu (new recipe), Salad, Crusty Bread

Egg and Cheese Omelets, Toast, Fruit/Yogurt

BBQ Pork Chops, Sauteed Zucchini & Squash, Potato Salad

Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches, Leftover Potato Salad

We may not get to it all depending on what we do this week. Looking back it's a pretty simple menu.. but I'm all about simplicity these days. I'll probably put the boston butt in the freezer and just see how the weekend goes. If we're home I'll fix that on Friday morning and we'll eat on it all weekend.

I'm going to be making Applesauce Bread for breakfast/snacking. I got the recipe from Heavenly Homemakers (who happens to be the host this week for Menu Plan Monday!). We'll also have the usual snacks and breakfast on hand. Fruits on sale this week: Grapes, Berries, Cantaloupes, Peaches... and we can't go without getting some bananas for the little monkey! Cherries went up 50 cents but I may splurge some since this may be a short week. I LOVED having them last week.. and mixed with vanilla yogurt was heavenly!

Have a fantastic week!


0 comments: