Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9/13

So, it's almost 11pm and I'm about to get in bed.. but it's still Monday! I had a hard time coming up with a menu this week. I just wasn't into it. And I'm not really happy with what I've planned.. mainly because of the lack of veggies. I'll throw in some extras for lunch time though!

Tuesday - Chili (never had it last week, it was too hot!)

Wednesday - Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit

Thursday - Chicken Nachos w/ Black Beans

Friday - Baked Manicotti, Salad

Saturday - Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza, Carrot Sticks and Dip

Sunday - Taco Salads w/ Home Group!

Monday isn't listed.. because that was tonight. We went to Chick Fil A at the mall. They have family night and kids eat free with the purchase of a regular meal. They also had free ice cream for the kids and they could top it with all kinds of yummy stuff! The boys had fun!



0 comments: