Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Counting... 3/28/11




Counting the ways He loves...

38-57


~ Curious squirrels
~ The boys pretending
~ My heart - beating
~ Fingerprints on mirrors
~ Bananas
~ Eli cooking with me (see below)
~ Sink full of dishes
~ My church family
~ Planting flowers
~ Blue's Clues (when Eli wakes up on the wrong side of the bed!)
~ The peace of God
~ Being a mommy to Luke and Eli
~ Friendly faces
~ Lemons
~ Deep red cranberry juice
~ No condemnation in Christ
~ Jeans ringing up $0.97 cents at Old Navy
~ Being able to serve
~ The Body of Christ... colorful, different, beautiful, His





2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great list Crystal!

Love the picture of Eli cooking with you. What great memories you are making!

And don't fingerprints on the mirror just make you smile...they do me ;)

Craig said...

I’m here from Anne’s.

And every list I go to I find a favorite – like the coconut filled one in the chocolate box – and my favorite from yours today is ~ Being a mommy to Luke and Eli (I never truly understood the depth of a mom’s love until I began reading blogs in this community. I get it now – how their lives are your life.) {smile}

God Bless you and keep you and your family