Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/28



Chicken Salad, Carrots and Ranch Dip

Beef Enchiladas (recipe coming this week), Corn

Cube Steak Fingers, Broccoli, Mac and Cheese

Spaghetti, Salad

Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit

Roast w/ Veggies (Laura at Heavenly Homemakers just posted an Onion Soup Mix, so I'm going to try this out on my roast!)


Breakfasts: Banana Bread, Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins (using this recipe, but am going to modify it using real butter & sucanat), Pancakes, Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt, Cheese

Lunches: PB&J, PB&H, Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Quesadillas w/ Fruit, Broccoli, Corn


I do so much better when I plan lunches and breakfasts too! :)

Check out Orgjunkie.com for more recipe ideas! Oh and I won a copy of Laura's (from Orgjunkie) new book Clutter Rehab. I haven't started reading it yet but I know that's the kind of rehab I need! I'm hoping to find lots of tips I can put into practice! You might want to check it out!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I too do so much better when I plan out breakfast and lunch too...really cuts down on buying extra junk (and I do mean junk) (=