Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Counting...



I'm a day late but we were busy yesterday! The Hubs took off work and we had a fun time at the McWane Center! The past week was a difficult week for me. I have a lot of things going on, but I'm still counting. He is faithful. He is trustworthy.

# 21-37

~ Sweet cantaloupe in March
~ Husband reading the Word to our boys
~ Makeshift tents in the kitchen
~ A dandelion.. the first in our yard
~ Thunderstorms that aren't dangerous
~ Little boys waking up laughing
~ Eli in cowboy boots
~ Group of silvered hair ladies seeing a movie together
~ The hallway where little feet run up and down
~ The bed where Husband and I sleep
~ Messy rooms where my boys have play
~ A day with my family
~ My boys running
~ Laughter in our home
~ Eli's grin
~ Luke's big brown eyes
~ My husband, holding my hand

Here is the Hubs reading to the family... notice Eli's glasses. He was "reading" along too! So thankful...



3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your list. I love Robby's hair too!!! Miss seeing you.

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s.

And it’s fine that you’re late in posting, even though it’s Thursday I’m still reading the lists. I heart these lists. And now I come to yours … And because without it life is too hard, and this is where it should be the loudest – and is the best my favorite from your list is ~ Laughter in our home

May God Bless and Keep you and all of yours this day

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

The picture is just priceless! And it's never too late for thankfulness, is it! Loved your list!!!! Especially the tents in the kitchen!