Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!


I'm about to head to the couch.. or bed. I think R's already taken the couch! I need a nap! :) We had a massive storm come through last night so I didn't sleep much, nor did anyone else in my house!

I just had to stop in for a minute to share with you my Mother's Day present!



I love it so much! What sweet little hands and feet... that are getting bigger and bigger by the minute! I can't believe that he's almost 2!!
And now instead of writing something sappy and emotional about being a mother to the best little boy in the world, I'm going to go rest! Eli and I need a nap!
I hope you have a blessed Sunday!

3 comments:

Sassy Amie said...

Happy Mother's Day Crystal! That is such a sweet present from Luke!

Kari Sanchez said...

That is so adorable! I love it! What a sweet gift.

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

That is adorable1 Happy Mother's Day!

Xandra