Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 4/5 ~ Weighing in

Last week was CRAZY (bathroom remodel... that is still going on), and although I did cook, I only cooked a few nights. So needless to say, a few of these meals are repeats. (Weigh In Below)

So, for the next two weeks we'll be eating (first 3 are repeats):

Roast with Carrots and Potatoes

Beef and Black Bean Burritos, Rice

Braised Bistro Chicken, Asparagus

Tex Mex Turkey Burgers, Fresh Veggie

Chicken Finger Salad w/ homemade ranch dressing (super excited to try this dressing!)

Tacos (with homemade taco mix), Simple Black Beans

Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiches, Cantaloupe (I promised myself I would not do any oven baking (other than breads) from here on out BUT I have a lot of eggs that need to be used!)

Grilled Pork Chops, Green Beans, Corn on Cobb (yes we have this a lot.. my kids actually eat it.. so it's on rotation!)

Chicken, Spinach and Feta Quesadillas, Veggie

Chicken Satay Skewers, Stir Fry Veggies, Rice



Quick weigh update: I weighed Friday and lost a pound.. which means I've lost a total of 14 lbs! Woo Hoo.. although I'm sure I found that pound yesterday (er.. and today.. I've already been in the Easter candy this morning!) I'm thinking of some different challenges to do, since my 21 day food tracking challenge is over. I'm almost to my half way point: 15 lbs!!! I'd like to be down 20 lbs by the first of May! I haven't been 'exercising' as in walking/Shred.. but the kids and I have been outside a lot and I've been running up and down hills and chasing balls!! We've been out of the house a bunch because of the bathroom remodel.. I'm not sure the guys remodeling the bath want to see me do the Shred anyway! Ha! Anyway, I've got to get! It's beautiful outside and although our allergies are driving us nuts, it's hard to stay inside! Have a great day!

Check out Orgjunkie.com for more menus and recipes!



1 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Good for you, Crystal!! There's nothing harder than the discipline of weight loss so I really pray you are patting yourself on the back for all that hard work...:)) While you are at it, could you pray some motivation my way? :))