Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/14/11




I bought a heart shaped pancake pan over the weekend and made some really cute Chocolate Chip Heart Pancakes for the boys and the Hubs today! Here is my all time favorite pancake recipe! They are so yummy!


So, onto this week... I feel like I'm in a rut!! I need some new ideas! Here is what we're having:


Angel Hair Pasta w/ Marinara, Salad (attempting an Olive Garden copy cat dressing recipe)

Biscuits with All Fruit Jelly, Eggs, Fruit

Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup, Corn Bread

Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, Honey Roasted Carrots

BBQ Chicken Pizza, Corn on the Cobb

The last two meals are roll overs. We had an impromptu pancake night last week and we had dinner out with the Hub's mom one night! Sat night the boys hung out with my parents and I had a tuna sandwich! I'm not even sure what the Hubs had! That's sad, huh? Anyways!

What are you having? Have you tried anything new that was really good? Let me know!


I'm heading to OrgJunkie.com to get some inspiration!




1 comments:

Jessica Heights said...

Mmmmm, I'll be coming over to your house this week! :)