Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2/7/11



This is going to be quick! I've got at least one recipe for this week to post which will be coming later! So, here is our dinner menu:

Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie

Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, Corn

Italian Roast Wraps, Steamed Garlic Broccoli

Veggie Soup (w/ leftover beef from roast), Corn Bread

BBQ Chicken Pizza, Carrots & Ranch Dip


And these meals will probably give us a leftover night or two! If not we'll have sandwiches or pancakes!

We did have a great new meal, Baked Penne with Sausage and Spinach. I came up with my own recipe after getting some inspiration from another (which I can't find) and it was soo yummy! Great for leftovers and I was able to freeze enough for us to have in the next week or two!


I didn't get to the baked oatmeal but I do plan on making it this week for breakfast! (I've got buttermilk that has to be used up!) I'm sure there will be some other baking going on for snacks! Last week we made oatmeal cookies with cranberries and pecans!

Oh and I did find organic frozen corn at Winn Dixie!! No GMO's! It was 2.19 for about a 10 oz bag and that's more than I like to pay (since I was getting the 12 oz bag for $0.98). I had a $5 off coupon, so I reasoned that the $2.19 was part of what I got free. :) And I'll feel good feeding my boys one of their favorite veggies.. or grains... whatever you want to call it!



0 comments: