Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday $ense

I'm going to try to do this quickly! We had a super busy weekend and the computer was really the last thing on my mind! So here is how I spent my money this week. I'm not going to list individual prices, just total cost. If you don't really care what I bought but want to know what I spent just scroll down!

Walmart (Trip number 1)

Household Goods:

Paper Towels

Pantry:

Diced Tomatoes (yes, I bought cans for soup! Ugh.O
Diced Tomatoes and Okra
Lima Beans
Peas
Raw Honey
Olive Oil
Juice (WIC)

Produce:

Bananas
Onions
Organic Carrots
Green Cabbage

Dairy
Milk (WIC)

Total: $38.10

Walmart (trip number 2)

Household Goods:

Toothbrush
Bandages
Shaving Cream
Diapers

Pantry Items:

Pasta Sauce
Trail Mix
Teddy Grahams
Wheat Thins
Coffee
Sunflower Seeds
Juice Boxes
Black Beans (WIC)
Cereal (WIC)
Bread (WIC)

Dairy:

String Cheese
Milk (WIC)

Produce:

Organic Carrots
Organic Salad
Peaches (which were gross)
Tomatoes
Bananas

Extras
- Diet Coke

Total: $53.08


Winn Dixie-

Frozen:

Organic Corn

Pantry:

Chicken Broth
Organic Green Beans

Total: $6.89

Grand Total: $98.07

Those are the groceries I bought for us! I did spend a little more than that for home-group:

Tea
Coffee To-Go Cups
Bowls
Plates
Spoons

Total $11.10

So, technically I spent $109.17, which is not bad. My mom did buy us a pound of hamburger meat. She was conveniently coming this way and I had her stop by the dairy! ;) Seriously though, that is a blessing! Alrighty, now to get going on this weeks menu!


0 comments: