Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 9/26/11



We're eating out of the pantry, fridge and freezer this week! So, I've been going over what we have to come up with our meal plan! Here it is!

Chicken and Dumplin's, Peas (I've got several kind in the freezer), Corn Bread

Beef Soft Tacos, Corn

Cabbage and Navy Bean Soup, Leftover Corn Bread

Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Cheddar and Herb Biscuits (made with ww flour)

Chili & Fixins

I'm going to be doing a little baking too: Pumpkin Bread & Loaded Oatmeal Cookies (though now I make them with all whole wheat flour and only sucanat in place of the sugar)!

Check out OrgJunkie for more menu planning ideas!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm with you..we are eating out of the pantry, fridge and freezer too. Time to clean out :)

Katie said...

Oh pumpkin bread, how I've missed you. :)

I love the challenge of cleaning out the fridge & pantry. It's nice to have a clean slate when it's done.