Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


UPDATE~ I forgot to add that the lasagna from last weeks menu was yummy! I made it with the sausage just like the recipe said and I will def. make it again but try it with shredded chicken! I'm honestly not a big sausage fan but it was good. I did however, precook my noodles just so that it wouldn't take as long in the oven. It turned out great and R really liked it! I first thought there might not be enough sauce but it was just right. I used Ragu Chunky Vegetable for the sauce.

I've got a CRAZY week ahead of me! In order to get me in and out of the grocery store as quickly as possible I have raided the pantry and made a menu that will help me clear out the pantry/freezer. They are easy meals too.. nothing difficult or new this week (with the exception of one of the meals last week). I've included a link for blueberry muffins that I think I've posted before. Luke absolutely LOVES these. They are a good, healthy muffin.


Mini Honey Mustard Meatloaves, Green Beans, Roasted Potatoes, Rolls (I didn't get a chance to make this last week because of a change in our schedule... sometimes you just have to go with the flow! Recipe Link on my previous menu)

Chicken fingers, Rice, Steamed Veggies

Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup

Pork Chops (grilled if we have the chance, otherwise baked), Baked Beans, Zucchini/Squash (cooked in a foil pouch w/ a little olive oil, onions, salt and pepper either on the grill or in the oven)

Vegetable Soup, Cornbread Muffins

Breakfasts: Cereal, Cheesy Grits, Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins, Bananas
Lunches: Salad, Leftovers, PB&J/Egg and Cheese Sandwiches, Pretzels, Chips and Salsa, Applesauce/Yogurt
Snacks- Apples/Pears, Cheese & Crackers, Raisins, Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies


Hop over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas and recipes!


1 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

Now that's a great idea! I really need to clean out my pantry adn freezer and use all of the stuff that has been pushed to the back...

Xandra