Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just wanted to share!

I felt the baby move today! I was soo excited! The past few days I've felt 'bumps' here and there but wasn't really sure if that's what I was feeling. But today I got to feel a whole series of movements! It's still very slight and not noticeable from the outside... but lucky me gets to feel it! I have been waiting on this moment! What a blessing!

With Luke, I felt him much later. I was probably closer to 18 wks when I first felt him move. But they (whoever 'they' are) say that you sometimes feel it sooner with the 2nd because you know more of what to expect. I will be 15 wks tomorrow.. so either I already knew what it would feel like or this little one is going to be a kick boxer! I'm hoping the first is true, considering I know the movements will get a lot stronger!

Thanks for sharing in my joy!

2 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

That was probably my favorite part of being pregnant...that sensation of the baby moving inside of me. Well, maybe not as much as not having to suck my stomach in for 9 months! LOL!

Xandra

Kari Sanchez said...

Aww, it's such an amazing moment to finally feel the baby move, so happy for you and thanks for sharing!