Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




I'm trying 2 new recipes this week. I'll let you know how they turn out! Today I'm just going to list the menu I have planned but not tie myself down to any certain days. I cook what I feel like! :) The only day that I'm sure of what we're eating is Tuesday night! Pizza! I've included b'fast, lunch and snacks to try and help me stay focused on what I buy at the store! Maybe it will help me budget my groceries better. I typically buy WAY too much stuff!


This weeks dinner menu:


Pizza (out)


Mini Honey Mustard Meatloaves, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans


Simple Sausage Lasagna, Salad (I'm making this in 2 smaller pans, one to freeze for later!)


Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine, Steamed Broccoli


Tuna Melts, Potato Salad


Breakfasts- Oatmeal & blueberries, cereal, waffles, bananas/apples
Lunches- Adults: Ham and cheese sandwiches, chicken fingers, leftovers, salad (for me); Luke: Cheese quesadilla & leftover veggies, chicken fingers & tater tots, PB/ham and cheese sandwich w/ applesauce & raisins, etc
Snacks- Apples/bananas, granola bars, teddy grahams, cheese and crackers


Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menus and recipes!



1 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

Yum, honey mustard meatloaf. I'd like to know how that turns out. I haven't made meatloaf for AGES and have been thinking about it. Maybe I'll try this recipe.

Blessings, Reese