Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Check it out!

I think this post just might be number 300! Crazy huh?

Anyway! I just wanted to share a few new blogs that I have found! There is so much on the Internet that can steal your time and it's so important to manage that time well, as I am ever learning. But there are some fantastic blogs out there that are such great encouragement! God has really been working on my heart here lately about what biblical womanhood is. And these blogs have really been helpful. First and foremost, the Bible should always be where we go to seek counsel and instruction. But these women seek Him and have a great way of encouraging and sharing wisdom on what it means to be a godly woman. I definitely suggest you spend some time looking around their sites! It will be time well spent!


A Wise Woman Builds Her Home

Like a Warm Cup of Coffee

The Stay at Home Missionary




1 comments:

Rebecca.Alburn said...

Have you seen Sally Clarkson's blog, "I Take Joy"? Another really good use of our time online.

http://wholeheart.typepad.com/itakejoy/