Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 7/26



I'm busy this morning and have lots to do and am so behind! So, this is going to be short and sweet! Here's what will be on our plates for dinner!


Chicken Parmesan over Whole Wheat Spaghetti, Salad (repeat)


Honey Pork Chops, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes


Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Carrots and Ranch Dip, Cantaloupe


Three Cheese Chicken and Pasta (or however many cheeses I have at the time!), Steamed Broccoli


Homemade Pizzas




I'm also planning on making some strawberry bread for us to enjoy! I need to find a good recipe though! And if we need another meal.. it'll be pancakes and scrambled eggs. That's my standby!


Check out orgjunkie.com for more meal ideas!





1 comments:

Jessica said...

sounds yummy!
I always have breakfast meals on stand-by for when we need something extra or I just do not feel like cooking whats on the menu =)