Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 7/18/11




We had some unexpected events come up this past week so some of my menu got thrown up in the air. That's how life works though, right!? I've got a decent stocked freezer and that's good because our budget is tight this week!

Salmon Patties, Green Beans, Corn on the Cobb, Whole Wheat Buttermilk Cheese Biscuits

Crock Pot Chicken and Broccoli, Brown Rice (one of the meals we didn't get to last week!)

Chicken, Potatoes and Eggplant/Squash (all on the grill and this will be my first time grilling egg plant! My daddy's is just now coming in! Yum!)

Favorite Pancakes, Bacon, Cantaloupe


Mexican Tortilla Pie



Others: Sandwiches, Leftovers, ETC



I find that when I plan and buy food for 7 meals, we never eat it all. So I usually plan 5 meals and we mostly get to them! :)

Today I'm making mini apple pies with the apples I picked from my dad's trees yesterday! Hopefully I can share the recipe!

What are you eating this week?

Check out Orgjunkie.com to find more menus and recipe ideas!











1 comments:

Jessica said...

Your menu sounds so yummy!

Wish we had our garden this year...I love grilling veggies. I have not tried grilled eggplant, let me know how they turned out and what you did :)