Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 7/25/11


Cheeseburger Soup, Corn Bread

Spaghetti with Yellow Squash, Garlic Broccoli

Cheesy Sausage Pizza, Cucumbers and Carrots with Ranch Dip (trying this crust)

Biscuits & Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Cantaloupe (this biscuit recipe is one of the best whole wheat biscuit recipes I've ever tried! Since we're having it as a breakfasty meal, I'll just leave out the cheese!)

Bean and Cheese Burritos, Peas & Brown Rice


Other: Leftovers, sandwiches :)


These are our meals for the week! Soup is typically not a summertime meal but I have been craving soup, particularly potato! This soup is like a cheesy potato soup but with the addition of beef! Also, the boys will not eat bean and cheese burritoes so I will probably cook a little chicken for them and shred it! My hubby loves frozen bean burritos but I haven't bought them in a while because of all of the 'extra' ingredients. I'm hoping to try and freeze some so he will have quick snack to pull out of the freezer!

Linking to Orgjunkie.com ! Check it out for more menu and recipe ideas!

2 comments:

Test said...

I LOVE biscuits and gravy! Do you make the biscuits yourself?

Crystal said...

Kasondra, I do! I'm going to add the link to the recipe I use! I also make a simple milk gravy to go with them! Maybe I can share the recipe soon! Thank you for stopping by!