Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sour Cream Waffles: Recipe Review

As you can tell from my menu plans, we love pancakes around here! But every once in a while I like to switch things up and make waffles! I had tried a few recipes but when I found this one I knew it would be my go to recipe! I found this recipe from the same site that I found our favorite pancakes. They are so yummy! So, as long as I've got sour cream on hand (and we typically do!) I'm making these!




These waffles are rich (a stick of butter and 1/2 cup of sour cream, which by the way are good for you), so we all typically eat less of these than pancakes! I usually serve these with real maple syrup and fruit. And if we're blessed to have yummy nitrate free bacon, we'll have that as well! My boys love them cut into waffle sticks for dipping!



I hope you try Sour Cream Waffles! They are delicious and easy to whip up! Let me know if you try them!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that looks good! Yet another reason why I need to invest in a waffle iron. :)

Amy
makingajoyfulhome.blogspot.com