Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A quick update!

I'm tired!!! So, this will be quick! I had my 2nd Dr's visit today. Since I'm only 11 wks & 4 days I wasn't sure if they would try to find the heartbeat today but they did. It took her a while to find it but we did eventually hear it (for a few seconds). It was wonderful!!! R was so glad they found it because even though it is not uncommon to not be able to hear it yet, he knew that I would have been a little worried about it! And he was right! I gained 2 lbs back from the 8 I had lost. I'm sure there will come a point when I will not share my weight gain but right now I'm at negative 6 and I'm comfortable sharing the negatives!! :) Aside from some routine bloodwork that was about the extent of it. I'm just so thankful! And because of my afternoon apointment I did not get my nap... so I'm going to bed soon!

Night!






2 comments:

Vicki Courtney said...

Just said a prayer for your pregnancy! How exciting!! You better pop in and tell me what you're having if you decide to find out!

Have a great weekend!

Kari Sanchez said...

So glad you got to hear the hearbeat and that all is well with you.