Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I'm writing this on Saturday night and scheduling it to post on Monday morning. :) I'm taking a little break from the computer for a week! I'm really looking forward to it! I'll let you know more about it next week! Anyways, here's what we'll be eating!


Chicken Salad, Carrots and Ranch Dip, Canteloupe (moved over from last week)


Homemade Pizza... I'm thinking BBQ Chicken


Crock Pot Meatballs, Baked Potatoes, Peas


Spaghetti, Salad


Soft Tacos, Beans, Rice


See you in a week!


2 comments:

Julie said...

Crystal, do you make your pizza dough too? I sometimes make mine, and well to be truly honest... it sucks!
I have a bread machine, and follow the recipe that came with it, but it never EVER turns out good!

Crystal said...

I have made mine before but I normally don't! Mine never turns out very good either! I did get a great tip from a friend and have been using it here lately, make pizzas on pita bread. I bought 2 pkgs of whole wheat pita bread on sale a while ago. I put one pkg in the freezer and we used one. Then this week I made our BBQ pizzas on what I had in the freezer. It works great and they are a great size!